Tuesday, March 6, 2007

First Post

There are many reasons why I chose to take this course. For one it was a course that I needed to help towards my secondary diploma. Other reasons were that I have a strong interest in our environment and the never ending debates about the damages we are doing to are planet, and the many things that we have already done to our fragile place we call earth. I also chose this course because I want to learn what has to be done for us to help reduce pollution and make earth a better place for future generation so they will not suffer any thing worse then we have already faced, like the scorching summers, or the dreary winter months of this past December. Those are just a few concerns I have for the environment, and just a short list of what i hope to get out of this course.

No comments: